"Google 101" Training
- In order to help both parents and students make the transition to online classes, please check out the "Google Training" page added to our website.
School and Events Cancelled
- As per the state mandate, all school activities are postponed at this time.
Family Meal Plan
***UPDATED Friday, 3/27***
First off, thank you for your patience during this process. Being in an unprecedented situation, we are learning as we go and what we can do to make this process easier for everyone involved. We apologize, but we are asking parents to re-submit their meal requests at this time. After one week of this process, we have learned a lot and having you re-submit your requests will allow us to streamline our process, reduce waste, and, best of all, serve your kids the meals you request.
AT THIS TIME, WE WILL USE YOUR CURRENT INFORMATION FOR THE WEEK OF MARCH 30 - APRIL 3. HOWEVER, TO CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MEALS STARTING APRIL 6 YOU MUST RE-SIGNUP USING THIS NEW FORM.
Please head to the Family Meal Plan and re-submit your requests.
In an effort to support the students of the Clyde-Green Springs Schools we have come up with a plan for Chromebook repair. As of March 23rd, 2020 and until further notice we will be allowing students and parents to drop off Chromebooks at Clyde High School for repair. The drop off location will be near the staff parking lot on Limerick near the tennis courts (see blue pin drop on map below). Repair times will be Monday and Thursday from 11:00am-12:30pm until further notice.
School Levy Information
- For more information on the Clyde-Green Springs School District 0.5% Earned Income Tax Levy for educational programs and operations, please click on the button below
Congratulations to the CHS FFA Agricultural sales team of Ken Bonnigson, Clori Hackenburg, Olivia Zimmerman and Julia Zimmerman, who placed 1st in the state in the FFA Sales Presentation Competition. The team is now qualified to compete at the National Sales event in Indianapolis in October.
Building Home Pages
School Messenger is the Clyde-Green Springs Schools Instant Alert System. It allows notifications to be sent to you on things such as:
- After Schools Program Notifications
- Student Attendance Notifications
- School Closings & Delay Notifications
- School Emergence Notifications
- Student Lunch Balance Notification
School Messenger can be setup and customized by logging into the Info Center Portal or by downloading the Info Center App from either the Google App Store or Apple Store from a SMART Phone.
The Renhill Group is proud to manage the recruiting and placing of the following substitute positions for the Clyde-Green Springs Schools. Please visit Renhill Group for more information: